|Title||Customer Service Representative – Bilingual English / French (French Canadian Preferred)|
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and postal mail. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
· Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
· Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
· Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette
· Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
· Log customer and contact information using various CRM tools
Strong verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations. Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information. Must be Fluent in both English and French in both Reading and Writing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College degree and minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsors
Job: Customer Service Representative – Bilingual English / French (French Canadian Preferred) Stafford