Call Center Services
Stafford Communications manages smaller customer care programs for companies of all sizes. We specialize in handling complex customer communications with high-end service.
Pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care
Inbound/outbound phone, email, chat, postal mail and social media
Consumer education, product information, escalations/issues management, adverse events, product quality/claims management, crisis planning, online store support and CRM administration, training and reporting (Wilke Global and Astute).
Fulfillment and sampling, process development and improvement, quality and compliance, leadership development and coaching, representative training, customer service staffing, marketing and collateral development.
College graduates, teachers, communications experts, bi-lingual, dietitians and other professionals.
CRM Applications including SAP, Wilke Global, Astute
Consulting and Compliance Services
Stafford Communications empowers companies to improve their internal call centers through process improvement initiatives, training, consolidation and restructuring.
Our customer care quality and performance assessments help organizations reset their strategic direction, improve operational efficiency and drive world-class levels of performance, while improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Do you lay awake at night wondering:
- Are we protecting our customers’ personal information and meeting applicable regulations and guidelines?
- Do our vendor partners consistently complying with our company standards?
- Are we effectively tracking compliance internally and with our vendors?
- Is everyone in our company trained on adverse event reporting, good documentation practices and HIPAA?
- Would we benefit from third-party monitoring of representatives and data to improve quality and ensure compliance?
- When was the last time we conducted an organizational audit, gap analysis or risk assessment?
If you are, give us a call.
We’re known for their expertise in writing and documentation services that help ensure the consistency of customer communications and information:
- IVR scripting
- Live operator scripts and FAQs
- Standard consumer letters
- Web Content
- Standard operating procedures and process development
- Training materials
Online Reference Manuals
We are also known for our proficiency in developing reference manuals- organizing product information, procedures, training and other critical information on-line.
Our manuals will provide your company with:
- Reliable, consistent, updated sources of information
- A training vehicle for new employees
- Information so easily accessible it may even reduce call times
Our consultants bring over 80 years of combined call center and IVR vendor experience to strategic outsourcing projects. Quality & Compliance Specialists, Inc., a Stafford company, ensures vendors comply with FDA and company guidelines. We manage a comprehensive, customized and objective approach to recommending a solution that supports each organization and its goals including:
- RFP development and selection
- Call center & IVR vendor management
- Strategic analysis of current performance
- Program implementation
- Standard operating procedure development
Training is critical to every program’s success. Our clients confirm that:
“Congratulations on your important contribution to the development of the center! Your work on the training will translate to healthy and happy patients. Thank you for helping make [it] a success.”
– Marketing Manager, global pharmaceutical company
“Thank you for training our staff! My team really enjoyed it and I am seeing some benefits from it already.”
– Senior Manager, global personal care company
Our customized management training services include:
- Quality Management
- Leadership development
- Team building
- Technical materials and presentation development
Our customized call center representative training services include:
- Multi-channel communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Cross selling
- Adverse event, quality complaint handling
- HIPAA and Good documentation practices
Is staffing your contact center a painful task that takes you and your team away from focusing on your core business?
At Stafford, staffing is core to our business.
We fill your contact center with college-educated, highly trained professionals at our site or yours. We manage permanent assignments as well as temporary, temp-to-hire and long-term consulting engagements. We also do train and manage so you don’t have to … ensuring your customers are treated exemplary service with every contact.
Our Staffing Niche:
- Call center managers and representatives who specialize in pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods, beauty care and other specialties
- Bilingual representatives
- Experts in CRM applications including SAP, Wilke Global, Astute, Zendesk, Salesforce and others
- Healthcare professionals including nurses and dietitians
- Help desk professionals
- Project managers
- Contact center operations experts
- Quality and compliance consultants
- Marketing professionals
- Human resource professionals
No one ever welcomes notice of a crisis. It’s that heart-pounding moment that calls for an immediate deep breath … and immediate action.
Stafford Communications knows how to take that deep breath and spring into action. Since our start in 1995, we’ve worked with many companies to ensure their contact centers are mobilized for when a crisis hits. We spend a lot of energy preparing to be ready to take care of our clients’ customers in these critical situations. So when a crisis hits, our clients breathe just a little bit easier.
Our Crisis Management Niche:
- Managing crises in highly regulated industries including pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care.
We’ve managed crises for many companies. Just fill out this form – and you’ll receive a personal showing invite in your inbox.