At Our Core
What does a consulting organization started
by a toxicologist-turned-customer-care expert do
differently for its clients?
We apply a different lens to customer service and everything we do. When we focus on quality and compliance, we have the inside knowledge to know exactly what to look for. When we do organizational assessments, we rely on our experience building an internal contact center from the ground up for one of the nation’s most prominent food brands.
We use that inside, hands-on experience to help companies develop and improve their customer care initiatives – from analysis through planning and implementation. That’s experience few other consulting firms that weren’t started by a toxicologist-turned-customer-care expert can offer.
Do you lay awake at night wondering:
- Are we protecting our customers’ personal information and meeting applicable regulations and guidelines?
- Are our vendor partners consistently complying with our company standards?
- Are we effectively tracking compliance internally and with our vendors?
- Is everyone in our company trained on adverse event reporting, good documentation practices and HIPAA?
- Would we benefit from third-party monitoring of representatives or data to improve quality and ensure compliance?
- When was the last time we conducted an organizational audit, gap analysis or risk assessment?
If you are, give us a call.
We’ll make sure your business is operating efficiently and within all applicable regulatory requirements. Our auditors will evaluate your current state, identify the gaps and develop an action plan.
Plus, we provide third-party quality monitoring and contract review – as well as adverse event, HIPAA training and system validation.
- IVR scripting
- Live operator scripts and FAQs
- Standard consumer letters
- Web Content
- Standard operating procedures and process development
- Training materials
Online Reference Manuals
Our experience in developing reference manuals is unparalleled. We are experts in organizing your product information, procedures, training and other critical information on-line.
Our manuals will provide your company with:
- Reliable, consistent, updated sources of information
- A training vehicle for new employees
- Information so easily accessible it may even reduce call times
In addition, we can manage the day-to-day operations of your program and vendor performance while you focus on critical business issues.
- RFP development and selection
- Call Center & IVR vendor management
- Strategic analysis of current performance
- Program implementation
- Standard operating procedure development
Our clients say it best:
“Congratulations on your important contribution to the development of the center! Your work on the training will translate to healthy and happy patients. Thank you for helping make [it] a success.”
– Marketing Manager, global pharmaceutical company
“Thank you for training our staff! My team really enjoyed it and I am seeing some benefits from it already.”
– Senior Manager, global personal care company
Our Training Niche
Customized management training services:
- Quality Management
- Leadership development
- Team building
- Technical materials and presentation development
Customized call center representative training services:
- Multi-channel communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Cross selling
- Adverse event, quality complaint handling
- HIPAA and Good documentation practices
At Stafford, staffing is core to our business.
We fill your contact center with college-educated, highly trained professionals at our site or yours. We manage permanent assignments as well as temporary, temp-to-hire and long-term consulting engagements. We also do train and manage so you don’t have to … ensuring your customers are treated exemplary service with every contact.
Our Staffing Niche:
- Call center managers and representatives who specialize in pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods, beauty care and other specialties
- Bilingual representatives
- Experts in CRM applications including SAP, Wilke Global, Astute, Zendesk, Salesforce and others
- Healthcare professionals including nurses and dietitians
- Help desk professionals
- Project managers
- Contact center operations experts
- Quality and compliance consultants
- Marketing professionals
- Human resource professionals
Stafford Communications knows how to take that deep breath and spring into action. Since our start in 1995, we’ve worked with many companies to ensure their contact centers are mobilized for when a crisis hits. We spend a lot of energy preparing to be ready to take care of our clients’ customers in these critical situations. So when a crisis hits, our clients breathe just a little bit easier.
Our Crisis Management Niche:
Managing crises in highly regulated industries including pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care.
We’ve managed crises for many companies. Just fill out this form – and you’ll receive a personal showing invite in your inbox.